Futuristic landscapes, cities steeped in history and highland cows with perfectly coiffed side-fringes.
1. The scenic roads are made for road trips.
2. Photo ops everywhere you turn.
3. Highland cows! (Do they moo with a Gaelic twang? Visit to find out…)
4. Incredibly vast and dramatic seascapes.
5. Castles galore.
6. Plenty of diverse hiking opportunities.
7. Experience ancient, out-of-this world natural formations.
8. Sweet seaside towns.
9. The cities are steeped in history and culture (and pubs!)
10. Natural swimming holes abound.
11. Scotland is a real-life fairytale.
12. It’s affordable.
…To kickstart your upcoming Scotland adventures, visit Avis and check out their End of Season sale. You’ll most certainly need a trusty car to get round the ruggedly beautiful highlands, so pick your ride here before 29 September.